The Aging and Disability Resource Center of Door County offers a friendly, personal and timely approach to providing information, assistance and access to community resources. The goal is to keep the citizens of the county active and engaged in their own well-being and with their communities.
Who We Serve:
- Age 60 and older
- Age 18 and older with physical and developmental/intellectual disabilities
- Age 18 and older with mental health and substance abuse issues
- Caregivers, family, friends and the community
- Consumer-Driven Services: We will support individual choice built on the strength of individuals, families and their communities.
- Empowerment: We will equip persons with the tools they need to make informed decisions and maintain control of their lives.
- Respect: We will recognize and value the unique qualities and experience of each person.
- Inclusion: We provide unbiased services to all races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations and religions.
- Quality: We will continuously strive to prove the highest quality services.
- Collaboration: We will promote partnerships that reach across systems and organizational boundaries.
- Stewardship: We will effectively & efficiently manage public and private resources.
View our statewide video to learn more: Introduction to Aging and Disability Resource
View an overview of general ADRC information and services in American Sign Language with English captioning and voice over.