- This event has passed.
Foot Care Clinic
August 22 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Call the ADRC at 920-746-2372 or visit the front desk for an appointment.
Bi-Weekly on Tuesdays from 9am-3pm.
This service will be offered by Marissa Byrne who has professional foot and nail care training from UW-Eau Claire, along with many years of foot care experience.
- The cost is $30 per visit (cash or check)
- Appointments are 30 minutes
- Patients are asked to bring in their own hand towel to your appointment.
Professional Foot Care Services Include:
- Warm foot soak
- Diabetic foot care
- Lower leg and foot assessment
- Trimming of toenails
- Calluses and Corn reduction
- Thinning or debridement of thick overgrown nails
- Minor Ingrown Nails Addressed
- A Lower Leg and Foot Massage with Light Lotion
- Referalls to your Primary Care Physician or podiatrist if needed
- August 22
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- ADRC of Door County – Door County Community Center
- 916 N 14th Ave
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 United States + Google Map
- (920) 746-2372